Central European University (Budapest, Hungary) currently accepts applications for 2010/2011 Master programs in various disciplines (economics, international relations, European studies, gender studies, history, legal studies, political science, etc.). Full and partial study grants are available.
Key admission dates for 2010/2011 Master programs:
- January 25, 2010: For applicants who wish/are required to take the CEU-administered admissions examinations and/or are requesting exemption from the English language proficiency requirement; for all applicants to Legal Studies Department.
- March 16, 2010: For applicants submitting applications complete with language scores and other applicable test scores.
Note that individual CEU departments may provide additional, or extended application deadlines on a case-by-case basis. For further information, applicants should consult the webpages of the relevant department.
Below is the list of the documents you need to submit:
1. Completed online CEU Application Form (until March 16)
2. Letters of recommendation (to be sent by post)
3. Academic records (plus certified translation into English if applicable)
4. A full curriculum vitae or resume, including a list of publications, if any
5. Department- and program-specific requirements (this could be a statement of purpose, research proposal, additional test scores, etc.)
6. Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent)
In order to attract outstanding individuals irrespective of their financial situation, CEU offers a range of Master scholarships supporting the majority of students during their studies. Candidates interested in applying for a study grant should complete the Financial Aid section of the online application. CEU Financial Aid is awarded on the basis of academic merit – to students from all around the world.
For more information and to apply please visit the CEU website at http://www.ceu.hu/.