Volunteer! Make a difference… and become one of the European Year of Volunteering 2011 reporters!
The European Union has designated 2011 as the European Year of Volunteering in order to show its appreciation for the millions of volunteers who come forward to make a difference everyday life. As part of the campaign, the EU will select one reporter in each
to volunteer and report from the field on the extraordinary stories of volunteers. The 27 volunteers selected will join in a relay that will successively tour the 27 Member States. The relay will be officially launched in Member State on 6 December 2010. Brussels
Each volunteer will receive filming equipment and have his/her trip to another
fully organised. The content that the young media maker creates will be broadcast throughout Member State Europe during the campaign. If you have volunteering experience and a video and journalistic background, you can apply to be one of the 27 campaign reporters.
- a fully completed participation form
- a full CV indicating studies, professional experiences and languages spoken.
- a motivation letter, written in English, explaining why you are interested in participating voluntarily in the reporting mission.
- a YouTube link to your best video production to date (5 minutes maximum)
- a brief description in English of this production indicating your role.
- details of previous experience travelling alone in a foreign country
- any other references that you feel may be useful.
To request your participation form and for any question, please contact: email@example.com
Website: European Year of Volunteering